Saturday, November 14, 2009
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Reinventing Pledge Drives
- Best of Public Radio 2009 in the Works
- Fundraising Mystery
- Web Giving, Interrupted
- Update: Best of Public Radio and Fall Drives
- Everybody But NPR...
- Grow the Audience:Defining Inclusiveness
- The Best of Public Radio: The Lighter Side
- And We're Back...
- ARA's Top Ten Truths About Public Radio