Saturday, August 11, 2007
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- More On Listener Attitudes About On-Air Fundraisin...
- More Expense, Less On-Air Fundraising?
- Listener Perceptions of Telemarketing
- APM to buy DC Station?
- How Listeners Hear Fundraising
- Major Breakthrough?
- Be the Demographic
- Fundraising Bad Libs
- Fundraising 911
- Fundraising Catalyst or Competition?