Thursday, October 27, 2011
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good Fundraising
- Apparently, Calm is Not Normal
- RadioSutton Goes Tweet
- Digital Revenues and Localism
- Miscellaneous Thoughts on NPR Digital
- NPR Digital: After All These Years, What's the Hu...
- NPR Digital Services: Show Stations the Money
- An Alternative Revenue Model for NPR Digital
- Context for NPR's Proposed Digital Revenue
- NPR’s Digital Services Proposal is Really a Member...