And We're Back...
1. AudiGraphics analysis for PPM is now available. It's turning out to be a very powerful way to evaluate Arbitron's PPM data for programming. You will see specific examples of this.
2. Why not letting NPR raise money directly from listeners is ultimately bad for public radio.
3. Ideas on creating strong lines of accountability as CPB begins to invest in growing public radio's audience. Recent history shows us that a lot of money will be wasted without that accountability.
4. What DEI Benchmarks tell us about public radio's fundraising future.
5. The Best of Public Radio summer fundraising special.
We'll be at The Public Radio Development Marketing Development Conference in San Diego in a few weeks. Hope to see you there.