Wednesday, April 25, 2007
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Campfires and Audience Diversity
- Younger Listeners: Where's the Vision?
- So Just Who Are These Younger Listeners?
- A Brighter Outlook
- Big News: Again and Again
- Eliminating Pledge Drives II
- Eliminating Pledge Drives
- Donors: Keep Them, Get Them Back, Acquire Them
- The More Things Change
- The Obligatory XM/Sirius Merger Post