Monday, December 12, 2005
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- How NOT To Use Focus Group Research
- Are Listeners Suffering From News Fatigue?
- A Daypart Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
- Mixed News: Audience and Revenues
- Do Networks And Stations Have Different Audience G...
- Audience Loss Could Be Public Radio’s Gain
- The Truth About On-Air Fund Drives
- The Public Radio Tuner
- Economic Realities
- 20,000,000 Downloads In One Hour