Tuesday, March 05, 2013
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton & Associates was founded in 1997 to provide research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. We help clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. JSA’s client list includes National Public Radio, Public Radio International, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, WFDD, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WOSU, WSHU, KJZZ, KPBS, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Public Radio 2018
- Putting the "Radio" Back Into NPR?
- Twisted Logic
- Will Listeners Voluntarily Support Public Radio We...
- Rinse and Repeat
- Outside Expertise vs. Public Radio Wisdom
- Words Matter
- A Glimpse of Public Radio Yet to Come?
- Pledge Drive Procrastinator Amnesty
- Public Radio's "craigslist" Moment