Sunday, November 20, 2011
Thursday, November 03, 2011
Is Triple A Music Becoming the Soundtrack of Our Lives?
Triple A isn’t just for Starbucks anymore.
- Coldplay can be found in your grocer’s freezer section
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers pump it out at the cardiologist's office
- The locksmith grooves to The Black Keys while waiting on customers
- White Stripes are what’s hot in the home decorating department
- My Morning Jacket now available for all sizes at the Gap
- Train tracks play in Grand Central Station
It makes us wonder. Public radio news stations thrive by offering a valuable public service that isn’t available anywhere else.With Triple A turning up everywhere, is it making it more difficult to raise money around this music?
Where were you surprised to hear Triple A? Let us know.