Tuesday, December 21, 2010
- Name: RadioSutton
- Location: Columbia, MD
John Sutton is a public radio consultant who provides research, marketing, and management consulting services to public radio stations and organizations. Prior to becoming a consultant in 1997, John worked at NPR for 10 years. He spent several years as the director of NPR's audience research department and also ran NPR's on-air fundraising/promotion department. John is a partner in Sutton & Lee, a consulting firm that helps public radio stations with fundraising, pledge drives, and audience analysis. He just launched Emodus Research, a new company that identifies the emotional connections public radio listeners have with the programs and stations they hear. John helps clients focus on the intersection of audience, expenses, and revenues from listeners and businesses. John's client list includes NPR, PRI, CPB, Car Talk, Marketplace Productions, Boise State Radio, Michigan Radio, Rhode Island Public Radio, WGBH, WLRN, WMFE, WNYC, WRKF, WSHU, KDFC, KJZZ, KPBS, KUNC, KUSC, and more than two dozen other public radio stations. Contact info: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- And We're Back...
- Fox Reports, Public Radio Listeners Decide
- Juan Williams and the Opinions of Journalists
- New Study Shows I Was Wrong
- It's the Steak, Not the Sizzle
- What is Public Radio’s Next Surplus (Profit) Cente...
- The Best Fundraising News in Years
- PMDMC 2010
- Is it Really Your Pleasure?
- Financial Adversaries or Financial Allies?